Thursday, January 12, 2012

Matsuri (369 West 16th Street)

Just putting it out there, the restaurant is closing in March due to certain circumstances. So you guys should try their delicious food before its too late!

In my early posts, I only posts two dishes because I was so attracted to the food that I forgot to take the photos (or I think that's the reason...lol) Anyways, this is definitely a restaurant that is worth going back to one in a while. Everything is amazing ;D

Enjoy ^_^



Pear Margarita (sweet drink)


House Salad


Fluke 
(One of my favorite dishes here)


Pork Belly 
(This is amazing!!!)


Eel avocado roll 
(absolutely delicious, this is no joke lol ;p super)


Cod fish
(This was one big fish! >.< Couldn't even finish it but it was yummy!)


Fresh Fruit Dessert ;D


Banana bread pudding with chocolate ice cream
(had this dessert before ;p)


A photo of how the restaurant looks like! The lights are so pretty ;D






No comments:

Post a Comment