Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bodhi Tree (Thai Food) 3rd ave b/w 10th and 11th st

They have an amazing $7 lunch special that comes with 2 appetizers along with the main course!!! It's one of the best lunch deals in the city. I mean it doesn't get cheaper than this! I'm not a huge fan of Thai food so I am really picky about where I eat but the food is actually really good. 

The portions are just right, so you will definitely leave with a full stomach. I highly recommend this place even if you can make it for lunch. Their dinner menu is amazing also ;]



Mixed Vegetables with fried tofu, 
Spicy Vegetable Soup, and House Salad

(It's a great vegetarian dish, it is pretty tasty but I don't know if you want to order everything vegetables, haha)


Beef with Eggplant in Garlic Sauce, 
Fried chicken wings, Spicy Crab Cake

(I personally love eggplants but I also wanted some meat in my dish so I asked to cook it with beef, normally there is no meat in it. LOVE it!!!) 



Enjoy!
xo
D

No comments:

Post a Comment